Explore Your Program Options

• FACS London

The global educational and international internship opportunities are only part of the excitement. Earn 6-9 credit hours in this six-week, June-July program through class and an internship. You will live in a flat located in the heart of London. Through the internship experience, you will have hands-on engagement with fashion, art and design studios, advertising/public relations/marketing firms, global organizations serving families and children, financial enterprises and more. You will also have ample opportunities to visit museums, take in theater, visit historic sites, attend art festivals and local markets and tour landmarks from Stonehenge and the Tower of London.

• FACS Greece

Study abroad program in Greece! Join us for a 12-day academic program in 3 of the most beautiful places in Greece for an interdisciplinary collaboration between the College of Family and Consumer Sciences and the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Either earn 3 hours of FHCE 5710/ 7710 - Financial Planning, Housing, and Consumer Economics in Greece - The Case of the Greek Financial Crisis, Instructor: Effie Antonoudi, Or earn 3 hours of AAEC 3911 - International Agribusiness and Environmental Management – The Case of the Greek Financial Crisis, Instructor: Dr. Genti Kostandini

Program Contact Information

Program Director, FACS Greece
eanton@uga.edu
Program Director, FACS London
sgiraudo@uga.edu
Student Quote: "The study abroad program in London is by far one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I was able to immerse myself in the culture and day-to-day life of the city which gave me a confidence and joy that I never would have gained otherwise. I would go back and do all over again if I could!"
Student Quote: "Greece was unlike any place I had ever been, and I really feel like we got immersed into the culture when we went. I loved taking classes from Greek professors and citizens, and the food was amazing! It was an incredible experience and I would recommend it to anyone."